DELETE - delete a file
DELETE DATASET dsn.
Deletes the file specified in the field dsn .
The return code value is set as follows:
SY-SUBRC = 0
SY_SUBRC = 4
File does not exist or could not be deleted.
1) The file does not exist.
2) The file is a directory.
3) The R/3 System has no search authorization
for a component of the file name.
4) The R/3 System has no search authorization
for the directory which contains the file.
5) A component of the search path is not a
6) The file is a symbolic link which cannot be
resolved (endless loop ?).
7) The file is a program which is currently
OPEN DATASET ,
READ DATASET ,
© SAP AG 1996